Trust Your Gut
Advice about parenting comes from many sources. It can be difficult to juggle so much information and decide what information to trust. Parents know their babies best.
· What types of information do you rely on?
· With so much information, how do you decide what’s best for you and your baby?
· Where do you find information that you value? For example, does it come from friends and family? Health professionals? Online and other sources?
· Do you ever second guess yourself?
· Can you share moments when you have been able to trust your gut?